Jasper is committed to providing unparalleled value for our employees, clients and communities.
- Employees are eligible to participate in the program starting January 1 after their one-year anniversary. For example, if hired October 1, 2019, the employee would be eligible for the employee matching grant program on January 1, 2021.
- Employees must be able to provide adequate documents of personal monetary donations during the process (see Request process below).
- Organizations’ values must align with Jasper’s core values.
- Organizations must be in good standing with the IRS and a verified 501(c)(3) public charity.
- Organizations are subject to review by East Texas Communities Foundation (ETCF) before matching money is granted.
- No substantial goods or services (including tickets) can be received as part of the grant.
- An acceptable receipt from the organization will need to provide the organization’s name, contact person, address, phone number, amount of donation, and what portion of the donation is tax deductible.
Unfortunately, there are some things this fund cannot be used for due to IRS regulations and internal controls, including but not limited to: church support (tithing, general giving, etc.), pledge commitments, purchase of tickets for nonprofit event, or support of a specific individual. For questions about allowable gifts, please contact Beth at ETCF at [email protected] or 903-533-0208.
Grant match eligibility
- Dollar for dollar up to $1,500 for employees with up to 4.9 years of service.
- Dollar for dollar up to $3,000 for employees with 5+ years of service.
- The matching portion of this program will be facilitated by East Texas Communities Foundation (ETCF). Please direct correspondence related to this program to Beth at [email protected] or (903) 533-0208.
- The minimum amount to be matched is $100 per organization. The employee portion can be given in a single donation or spread out over time. In order to be eligible for a match, save all receipts to document the $100 or more threshold.
- Fill out the Match Request Form and submit with acceptable receipts/documentation to the Beyond Business team at Jasper.
- Receipts and documentation will be reviewed and processed two times per year:
- June 1-15 – deadline to submit is May 31st
- December 1-15 – deadline to submit is November 30th
- If making a one-time gift of $500 or more and an immediate match is desired, the Match Request Form and receipt of payment may be submitted at any time throughout the year to Beyond Business for request of immediate match.